Kaisori is a celebration of Indian culture and storytelling as seen through our ancient crafts. It is a collective journey into the heart of India’s crafted marvels, reaching into our cities for you to rediscover a love for all things handmade. Our designs are perfected by artisan’s labour of love put together over many days, weeks or months. We present stories of India through a wide range of handcrafted products ranging from soaps from Kashmir, sarees, jewelry, shoes, accessories, and home décor made by master artisans from different parts of India.
The crafts of India are diverse, rich in history, culture and religion.We love all aspects of Indian handicrafts that are a perfect example of sustainable and an earthy lifestyle hand-made by our master artisans.
Romancing folk Indian arts inspired me to support the cause of handicrafts and revive their beautiful culture across the urban landscapes of India. We are fiercely passionate to make India re-discover their love for art, organic products, textiles and craftsmanship.
1. Our story is "LOVEHANDMADE" All Kaisori products are completely handcrafted without using any machines. We work with natural dyes and all natural materials that support ancillary groups to create an overall sustainability story
2. Our story of sustainability is rooted at a grass-root level. We believe in creating constant work and growth for those at the grass-root level – the Artisans, to make this an honest venture. The idea is bridge the gap between two ends of the spectrum - the maker and the consumer. They can touch, feel and experience the magic of India through our crafts led lifestyle initiate.
3. We work with several categories - apparel, accessories, shoes, home, jewellery, beauty and art decor. Currently working with about 50 odd groups to support continuous growth through constant circulation of work. We believe in growing together and the only way to achieve this is to create new opportunities for them. Our sustainable LIVESLOW story is all about a lifestyle that combines the impact of crafts every day in everything that we consume - wear, do, eat and use.
4. All artisans are paid upfront on a periodic basis with no burden of carrying any stock. We take complete responsibility and ownership to create a market for their product stories. Their wages are determined by them as per the orders and the time consumed on the total production.
5. No artisans are under pressure for any delivery. We do accept delays if at all and plan production timelines as per their convenience. Our relationship is humane. We work as a cohesive unit to develop our stories
6. Mindful consumption, creation and usage are not new to them. They are equally conscious of how they work, where they work and how it impacts the environment.
When you buy an handmade product, you buy an artisan’s labour of love put together over many days, weeks or months.
Rediscover the love for handmade with us.